Monday, May 7, 2012

The girls

I changed the header-photo/pic of this blog today, to one of Carl, (with the arrow hole through his head), Steve, and Lady,...and as I was choosing the photo realized/asked myself ; Lady!??,..where the F has Lady been?,...or Dotty,..I haven't seen her either?

Lady and Dotty are/were the two top females in the slaughter, ....constant companions of Carl and Steve, the female counter-parts of 1+2.

They both visited and would spend most of their day on the dock for the past three years, (Lady about 5)...however I have not seen either since Steve was killed?

Lady is funny and sometimes doesn't spend all day, (I could be missing her)...but Dotty usually shows up around 10:00AM and doesn't leave until about 7:00PM,...I am more concerned about this one.




Carl and Lady sharing lunch Halloween 2011
(Just 3.5 months after Carl was shot through the head)



I will be keeping an eye out for my two girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment