Sunday, March 18, 2012

MARCH 16th+17th

Friday was a big day at the Dock;


Steve, Dotty, Blue, Todd, and "Stubby", (one of last year's fringe hatch-lings that had lost his tail) were hanging out together and in shifts.



"Stubby" returned Friday as a small adolescent iguana with a good portion of his tail grown-back. 


Steve never left, and Carl never showed,...at least from what I saw, however I was working and could only observe periodically.



SATURDAY MARCH 17TH;

Again I had to work and was only down on the dock every couple hours to see what was going on.



Steve, Dotty and some "mystery hatchling" I had never seen before were the only iguanas around.
This mystery-hatchling has a recognizable physical abnormality,... appears to have a big lump or bump on his back as if he had broken it, (his/her back) and it has healed ,..or something like that,...he/she ran away fast each time I approached,....it doesn't appear to be effecting his mobility.

I will refer to this hatch-ling as "Lumpy",..and will try to get a pic as soon as I can catch him, (with the camera).


Steve has been hanging out from sunrise-to-sunset everyday since he arrived except for a small period of time last week when Carl arrived.

As I had predicted,..he has claimed Carl's old, "second-in-command" thrown as his own 



No comments:

Post a Comment